Sunday, September 18, 2011

Puzzles, Problems and/or Points of Pride

This first entry is for last Monday (9/12):

Unfortunately, the first "Puzzles, Problems, and/or Points of Pride" entry is not going to be as revealing. I'm only starting out and there is more for me to learn than anything else. Therefore, since it is the first week of school I don't have anything that puzzles me. I'm still trying to absorb everything around me: the environment, the structure, how the teachers interact with the students, their peers, and how the prepare for each lessons. Problems: I don't have one at the moment My cooperating teachers are supportive and the ninth grade students are well-behaved. I'm not as familiar with the twelfth grade students My point of pride would have to be being introduced by one of my cooperating teachers at the beginning of class. It was nice to be acknowledged as somewhat of a peer instead of a student. That differentiation also brings about responsibility and obligation which means a lot to me. The first week of school was good. I'm still trying to learn everyone's names and spotcheck who might be a problem and also who may need extra help. In essence, I'm doing more observing than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment